2017 Collective Impact Convening
May 23-25, 2017 | Boston Park Plaza Hotel
The Collective Impact Forum, an initiative of FSG and the Aspen Institute Forum for Community Solutions, invites you to attend the field’s premier annual collective impact convening on May 23-25, 2017, in Boston. The 2017 Collective Impact Convening builds on the success of the 2016 convening in Seattle that attracted more than 450 funders, backbone leaders, and other collective impact community partners.
Highlights of the 2017 Collective Impact Convening include:
- Deep-dive workshops, tools sessions, and one-on-one coaching on topics such as capacity building, community engagement, engaging the private sector, equity, leadership, learning and evaluation, and use of data
- Short talks on successes and failures in collective impact
- In-depth discussions by stage of collective impact, including early, mid, and late stage
- Opportunity to interact with a diverse audience of funders, backbone leaders, and other collective impact community partners
- Joint conversations with attendees of the Opportunity Youth Incentive Fund Spring convening, a gathering of over 200 opportunity youth leaders meeting at the same venue
The Collective Impact Forum is currently seeking session proposals. Application deadline is Dec. 11, 2016. Click here for more details.
Scholarships applications for reduced-priced registrations are now being accepted. All applications are due by January 6, 2017. Click here to apply.
Click here to register and to learn more about the Convening.
**Special Price for AGM Members**
Associated Grant Makers' Member Organizations can receive $100 off the individual three-day funder registration rate of $1095. Please contact Janice Kitchen, Programs and Administrative Associate, at email@example.com for the promo code prior to registration.