Reporting to the Vice President for Philanthropy, the Manager of Corporate and Foundation Relations will help to form relationships in the foundation and business community. The position is primarily responsible for the identification, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of support from foundations and corporations to support Care Dimensions’ annual operating, campaign, and program goals.The Manager will also have program management responsibilities for a new corporate program, including creating and executing a comprehensive corporate fundraising strategy consisting of philanthropic grants, sponsorships, and employee engagement. This position does not supervise staff, and is located out of our Greater Boston office.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field.
· Minimum of five years of progressively responsible experience in corporate and foundation relations.
· Demonstrated experience in providing superior volunteer stewardship.
· Strong communications skills.
· Highly organized with strict attention to detail.
· Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Raisers’ Edge
Care Dimensions, Massachusetts’ largest nonprofit provider of hospice, palliative, dementia, and bereavement care is growing! We are seeking a Manager of Corporate and Foundation Relations to help us build lasting partnerships with current and new supporters. This role, based in our Waltham Office, will be an integral part of our Philanthropy Team. The successful candidate will have experience in building a program that cultivates, solicits, and stewards corporate and foundation donors. In addition, s/he will help to create and implement a plan for corporate engagement (volunteer opportunities, brown bag lunch series, etc.). For more information, please visit www.caredimensions.org.