Komera is hiring a part-time Development Associate to support the Komera Boston team with fundraising, communications and general administrative support.
Komera supports the most vulnerable young women in rural Rwanda with programs in education, community development and sport.
- Donation processing, including maintaining donor database, logging donations, copying checks, mailing receipts, updating mailing list
- Manage donation acknowledgment process and stewardship support
- Support Scholar Sponsorship program by updating and track sponsors in database
- Support grant writing efforts with research and maintenance of database
- Provide administrative and marketing support to fundraising events including our NYC annual event and the Komera Global Run
- General clerical support as needed
- Passionate about the mission of Komera
- Demonstrated teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and driven
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree; may be substituted by experience
- At least two years prior administrative experience or relevant experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word; Excel; PowerPoint) required
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
Position is part time, 15-20 hours/week, working out of our Boston office.
**If interested, please a submit your resume and a brief statement explaining why you want to assist our efforts with your talents to firstname.lastname@example.org**