Primary Care Progress is looking for a savvy Digital Brand Manager to develop and deploy integrated, original, creative digital marketing campaigns - from designing the creative to hitting “Post”. As the administer of PCP’s social media accounts, this digital rockstar will represent and grow our brand through eye-catching (and reach-boosting) copy, creative, and cross-platform placement. Some days the work is heavy on strategy, other days we’re in a graphic design vortex, and then there are those afternoons spent finding just the right panda video; whatever the task, we’re looking for someone quick to lend a hand or an insight to get the work done.
A full-time position reporting to the Director of Marketing and Communications, we’re looking for someone ahead of the digital curve, with excellent communication skills and a passion for social good. And as you work diligently to grow our reach, list size, conversions, and footprint, know that you’re not alone. At PCP, we’re all about the team, so lone rangers need not apply. We’re looking for collaborators and ideators with the entrepreneurial spirit to test, fail, brush it off, and try again - all while having a real impact on cultivating the next generation of healthcare change makers.
Founded in 2010, Primary Care Progress is a national 501(c)(3) organization committed to building a stronger primary care system. Working with current and future healthcare professionals from across disciplines and career stages, we’re strengthening the individuals, teams, and communities at the heart of primary care, ultimately leading to sustainable models of care and better health for all.
Our organization is driven as much by our values as we are by our mission. That means every member of the team works hard to embody:
- Trust, Integrity, and an Eagerness to Learn
We engage really smart people, invest in them, and trust them to do their best.
- Commitment to the Team and the Mission
We believe in the strength of diverse, engaged teams, working collaboratively to achieve great things.
- Equity and Inclusion
We’re fearless advocates for health equity and access, championing a system of care that welcomes and respects all.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
- Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content daily on all social platforms
- Design and implement digital strategy to align with organizational goals
- Ensure brand integrity across all platforms, offering guidance and support to the team to enforce brand consistency
- Monitor SEO and web metrics
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Provide design support for cross-platform creative
- Evaluate end-to-end constituent experience across multiple channels and touchpoints
- Evaluate emerging technologies; provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
REQUIREMENTS OF THE ROLE
- 5-7 years experience in similar roles in marketing, communications, graphic design, etc.
- Proven success building the digital reach of social brands
- Proven experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Exceptional graphic design capabilities
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Ability to create and deliver creative content (copy, graphics, and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Adept multitasker, comfortable juggling a variety of priorities and deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing or relevant field
- Commitment to PCP’s mission and values
Must be able to successfully complete a background check
Please apply by submitting the following application materials at the link:
- Cover letter
- Professional portfolio
Primary Care Progress provides equal opportunity in employment for all qualified persons and prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including pregnancy), gender identity, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, family status, age, veteran status, disability unrelated to job requirements, genetic information, military service, or other protected status. All personnel actions, including but not limited to those relating to hiring, job assignment, performance assessment, promotion, compensation, benefits, layoff and termination, are based on the principle of equal employment opportunity.