All applications should be submitted online.
Go to https://www.tbf.org/who-we-are/careers and select Grants Administration Associate to complete our online application process.
Diversity candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Title: Grants Administration Associate
Reports To: Director Grants Management
FLSA Classification: Exempt FTE: 1
Work with Director of Grants Management and other Grants Administration Associate to import grant applications into the database, respond to phone and email inquiries from actual and potential grant applicants, provide program staff/review teams with application material and grant reports as needed, follow up with applicants throughout the review process, and process grant awards. Work closely with Nonprofit Effectiveness team members to support the internal review process and manage program data on an ongoing basis.
- Process grant applications and reports using online grants management system (IGAM)
- Manage and track open applications, including following up on proposals with grantees, applicants, and program staff
- Communicate internally, particularly with program directors, officers and associates
- Communicate externally with grantees, applicants and potential applicants regarding grants and grants process
- Provide reports, responses to inquiries and grant histories to internal staff as requested
- Process grants and installments for payment
- Conduct initial due diligence on grant proposals
- Support internal review process
- Manage program and applicant data
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Individuals assigned to this position may perform other duties as assigned
Preparation, Knowledge, Previous Experience:
- College degree or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years administrative experience;
Skills, Abilities, Competencies:
- Facility with Microsoft Office products especially Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- Database and Survey Monkey experience strongly preferred
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to work under the pressure of tight deadlines
- Reliable and punctual
- Participative and proactive work style, team player and sense of humor
- Mature interpersonal style, ability to interact professionally with a diverse range of people
- Ability to learn new software and processes