We are seeking a part-time IT professional with strong technical and communication skills who can interface directly with internal stakeholders to understand their needs to administer and enhance our internal IT systems.This individual will also be tasked with ensuring that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of Salesforce based on various user group needs.
Additionally, the IT Coordinator will be responsible for fielding questions and troubleshooting problems with hardware, software, mobile devices, printers, phone system and other relevant technologies.The person in this role will be expected to perform desktop support for staff both onsite and remotely. They will be responsible for diagnosing and resolving various end-user issues and work with vendors to solve problems caused by defects/hardware conflicts.
Salesforce – Perform basic administration of production and sandbox environments including but not limited to:
- User management
- Standard and Custom Objects/Fields
- Workflow rules
- Building and customizing reports for end users
- Optimizing processes and data integrity
- Documenting configurations and processes
- Respond to end user issues, enhancement requests, and other administrative needs
- Manage integrations between Salesforce and various external applications
General IT Administration
- Perform basic network system administration of on-premises and cloud hosted Windows and Linux servers as needed
- Configure and deploy desktops, laptops, peripherals, and other equipment to end-users
- Assist with the administration and maintenance of local and cloud-based software and services (RingCentral, Dropbox, G Suite, etc.)
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software, and network-related problems encountered by end-users
- Conduct training for team members as needed
- Perform related duties as required
- Guiding IT projects from idea to completion
- Working with relevant stakeholders to brainstorm and complete projects
Experience, Skills & Attributes
- Well rounded IT hardware/software knowledge
- 2+ year Salesforce administration experience
- Confident in manipulating large amounts of data while understanding related object/field functions (SQL, SOQL, Excel)
- Proficiency with MS Office products and Google applications
- Resourceful, flexible and able to creatively problem-solve
- Detail oriented and self-starter with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to communicate and work effectively across all levels of an organization
- Experience with HTML and website development/management a plus
Applicants should submit a resume with a one-page cover letter briefly summarizing their interest in and qualifications for the position to email@example.com. Please put “IT Coordinator” in the subject line.
CHI actively seeks to build a diverse staff that is reflective of the populations we aim to serve and the communities where we work. CHI encourages multiple perspectives and experiences and strives to hire and retain a diverse workforce. Our employees are passionate, curious and eager for the challenge of changing healthcare.