Therapeutic Horseback Riding Non-Profit Program Internship
Lovelane Special Needs Horseback Riding Inc.
Lovelane Special Needs Horseback Riding Inc. is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit therapeutic riding program located in Lincoln, MA. In a fun, supportive environment, Lovelane provides high-quality therapeutic horseback riding to achieve occupational, physical, speech, cognitive and other therapeutic gains, focusing on children with special needs.
A Non-Profit Program intern can expect to gain experience in:
- Daily program operations
- Managing large numbers of volunteers
- Meeting the needs of a special needs population
- Proactively assisting the program and business team
- Fundraising for a non-profit
- Database management
- Strategic planning and organizational systems
Requirements and Skills Needed:
- Self-motivated, energetic, reliable, and flexible
- Highly organized
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Drive
- Resourceful approach to problem solving
- Takes a special interest in the company’s mission
- Able to make a minimum commitment of 8 hours per week for at least 6 weeks (days/times can be flexible depending on intern’s availability)
No horse experience is necessary. A Lovelane internship is a rewarding and fulfilling experience with direct, hands on involvement that has a dramatic impact on the lives of Lovelane families. Join us!
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to
Volunteer Manager: Lisa@lovelane.org
For more information, check out our website: www.lovelane.org.