Program Assistant (Community Engagement)
The Program Assistant supports the Community Engagement (CE) program of the Women’s Health Unit and Boston University Clinical and Translational Science Institute (BU CTSI). The CE program facilitates and promotes equal research partnerships between community members, patients, researchers, community organizations, and other stakeholders and institutions. The goal is to foster better research that results in better health for our communities.
The Program Assistant will provide both programmatic and administrative support to the CE team. Administrative support includes circulating agenda and project materials, coordinating meeting logistics, compiling meeting minutes, organizing communications, and managing project timelines. The Program Assistant will participate in outreach to community partners and institutions and track data for evaluation, marketing, and operations. The Program Assistant will also support the overall goals of the Women’s Health Unit.
- Plan and coordinate logistics for all meetings, trainings, and events.
- Prepare materials to market services to external and internal partner and stakeholders.
- Assist with regular outreach and communications.
- Connect research stakeholders to services within Boston University and Boston Medical Center.
- Compile and organize data to evaluate the program’s reach, capacity, and outcomes.
- Assist with the preparation of grant proposals, reports, and presentations.
- Represent the work of the program by attending community and partner events, presenting posters, and articulating the goals of the Community Engagement program for various stakeholders.
- Utilize hospital’s values as the basis for decision-making and to facilitate the division’s hospital mission.
- Perform other duties as assigned or as necessary
For more information or to apply, please click here: https://jobs.bmc.org/job/BMCEUS2093/Program-Assistant-Community-Engagement