Are you ready to join a growing organization that is focused on empowering women through financial education? Do you want to put your social service background to use and have a direct impact on the lives of low-income women?
If you answered YES, then YOU may be the just the right person to join our team!
SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGER – Full Time
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Senior Program Manager will implement the standard Budget Buddies financial literacy program at social service organizations in and around the Merrimack Valley.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience working in the non-profit sector, be well organized, be a strong public speaker, be able to work a flexible schedule, including some evenings, and be able to travel to program locations – while sharing an enthusiasm for the Budget Buddies mission of promoting financial literacy and confidence among low-income women.
- Implement the Budget Buddies financial education program in conjunction with local partnering agencies
- Ensure programs are staffed with a sufficient number of volunteer coaches and presenters
- Assign, support, and manage program leaders and workshop presenters
- Identify, vet, and work with prospective partnering agencies
- Engage in community outreach activities, including networking and public speaking events
- Identify, train, and assign qualified workshop presenters
- Schedule focus groups, volunteer information meetings, orientations and other trainings
- Manage curriculum updates and materials
Position open until filled. Interested candidates should contact Chrisanne Douglas, at firstname.lastname@example.org