Tech Networks of Boston (TNB) is a managed services provider offering IT support to mission-driven organizations and non-profits to enhance their effective use of information technology. TNB is proud of the innovative approaches and expertise that we provide to each client to help them increase impact and efficiencies in their work through leveraging technology more effectively. We are also confident that other organizations benefit from collaborating with us.
In addition, TNB promotes and supports a variety of sustainability initiatives.
This is a full-time position in the Sales & Marketing department, directly reporting to the CEO. Commission is uncapped, therefore earning potential is unlimited.
You will be a strategic member of the Sales and Marketing team, nurturing a collaborative selling process, devoted to listening to client needs.
You will implement and drive sales campaigns and specific opportunities vital to the company's growth and profitability under the direction of the CEO. You will cultivate a sales pipeline as well as play a key role in converting prospects to clients. You will be selling to prospect organizations for all our services, especially focused on generating monthly recurring revenues.
As part of your duties, you will oversee contract administration - from contract negotiations to data entry of new client information into the system, from updating contacts for changes in services to tracking renewals.
You will be responsible for maintaining accurate records for each sales campaign and prospect as well as presenting monthly reports to senior management.
You will also be required to attend industry events in order to network with potential prospects.
* Proven experience with end-to-end sales process and record of achieving revenue goals
* Ability to understand customer needs and requirements
* Accomplished at setting and managing customer expectations
* Able to plan, prioritize, and organize a diversified workload and to meet tight deadlines
* Demonstrated communications skills (both verbal and written) to address internal and external audiences, prospects, existing clients, management, and colleagues
* Proficiency at Microsoft Office Suite (especially Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; familiarity with Project and/or Visio is a plus)
* Skilled at use of various social media platforms
* Proven record of working cohesively with others in the organization: teams, clients, funders, etc. as well as working independently
* Bachelor's Degree (preferred) and / or 3+ years of direct related work experience in the IT industry
* A valid driver's license
Tech Networks of Boston is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of gender, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
If you are interested in joining our diverse team of professionals, please send your resume and a cover letter detailing why you wish to be considered for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.