May 16, 2018 - Meet-the-Donors:Youth
Our seasoned team of panelists joined over 100 attendees at Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology in Boston where they helped to demystify the topic of funding for youth programming and organization. The session was information packed and offered many helpful tips and reminders about best practices in grantseeking and attracting donors. A tip from the day: Measure your outcomes quantitatively and know how to also communicate about it qualitatively.
- Alex McCray, Sr. Director, Programs, Associated Grant Makers
- Katie Everett, Executive Director, The Lynch Foundation
- Amanda Northrop, Vice President, State Street Foundation
- Elizabeth Pauley, Senior Program Officer, Education, The Boston Foundation
- Joel B. Swets, Executive Director, Cummings Foundation