Develops, maintains and enhances the Children’s Rescue Fund training and employee development programs. Identifies and creates training needs and implements development programs for employee succession plan and staffing levels.
- Reporting to the Director of Administration, the HR Generalist will develop and maintain the employee training and development program.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions. Participate in talent management and succession planning programs.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting candidate interviews, new hire orientation, and employee training programs in a timely manner.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs, and directing the processing of benefit claims. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operation requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results. Conduct site visits and maintain compliance posters accordingly across all sites. Participating in Job Fairs and managing the internal/external recruitment process.
- Any additional duties and activities and designated by supervisor.
- Frequent significant contact with paid staff designed to ensure effective performance and professional growth.
- Regular, significant contact with other agencies to ensure suitable candidates are selected to fill vacancies at all levels.
- Building and maintain connections with various training programs, publications, colleges and other media sites to establish resource development.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Management or related field. Master’s Degree, preferred. Experience will be taken into consideration, minus degree.
Experience: Five years Human Resources Management experience and two years’ experience in an administrative capacity. Excellent communication written and verbal skills; MS office.
Related Skills: Human Resources Management, Hiring, Benefits Administration, Performance Management, Communication Processes, Compensation and Wage Structure, Supports Diversity, Classifying Employees, Employment Law, Laws Against Sexual Harassment, Organization.
We will response only to candidates with a Human Resources Generalist background and a minimum of a Bachelor degree.