Care New England is currently hiring a Philanthropy Officer, Grants and Communications. Care New England is focused on developing best practice clinical care and business models to address today’s health care goal to achieve Triple Aim – The right care in the right place at the right time. We have brought together two community-based hospitals, a psychiatric hospital, hospice and home care services, outpatient addiction services and our employed physicians to work as an integrated team on behalf the community. We are now more comprehensively integrating our care through the use of technology, transitions teams and standardization of care delivery.
- Identifies, rates, and cultivates corporate, foundation, and public agency sources both nationally and locally for the purpose of developing long-term funding relationships.
- Develops new relationships and associated proposals as well as stewards existing relationships.
- Develops an in-depth knowledge of all CNE activities and needs, and collaborates with operating unit staff to secure annual and multi-year grants.
- Fully participates in strategic planning, reporting, and stewardship activities.
- Oversees the Senior Grant Specialists and serves as an advisor to CNE personnel who require assistance in the preparation of proposals.
- Maintains the grants database.
- Represents the operating units at community functions.
- Develops strategic philanthropy-related marketing and communications initiatives.
- Works with Philanthropy and Marketing-Communications staff to manage projects and to provide other writing and communication support to the operating units as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred with a minimum of 7 to 10 years’ experience in fundraising activities, including experience in grant writing, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in health care, journalism, communications and marketing highly desirable.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills, and strong working knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Must be comfortable with small and large group presentations.
How to Apply
For more information and to apply online, please visit: http://www.carenewengland.org/careers/details.cfm?id=7F05B61D-E936-C461-...
We are proud to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees irrespective of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability or veteran status.