The Center for Hope and Healing (CHH) is a non-profit organization dedicated to the healing and empowerment of survivors of sexual violence through counseling, trauma-informed advocacy, and to the prevention of sexual violence through community mobilization and education. We are a multicultural organization whose mission is grounded in social justice and to ending intersecting forms of oppression and violence. CHH currently seeks a Full Time Survivor Services Manager to oversee all adult, adolescent, and youth advocacy, legal and medical services.
- Manage all survivor services: intake, counselor assignment, support groups, hotline, medical, legal advocacy.
- Supervise and manage survivor services staff, volunteers and interns.
- Assist with and review referrals, make assignments, and provide short term counseling as needed
- Create curriculum and co-facilitate various support groups as needed
- Coordinate clinical supervision for staff
- Provide back-up coverage to 24-hour hotline and medical on call
- Provide training to agencies, schools and community groups
- Manage monthly/quarterly reports and statistics for survivor services program
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Programs or Executive Director
- Advanced Degree, lived experience or both in field of social work, psychology or related human services field
- Work experience in crisis intervention, advocacy and counseling sexual assault survivors
- Management and supervision experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience developing and implementing culturally competent programs and services for diverse cultural and linguistic populations
- Excellent public speaking, presentation skill and communication skills both verbal/written
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed
- Trained RCC Counselor or ability to begin Rape Crisis Counselor training within 1 month of hire
- Bilingual in Spanish, Khmer and/or Portuguese, highly desired
- Passion for being part of a social change movement, particularly experience with multi-ethnic and multicultural groups. Bicultural experience preferred
- Mature clinical judgement and leadership, who can build high functioning teams, inspire and support the growth of their staff.
The Salary is commensurate with experience, including a competitive compensation and benefits package. CHH is an equal opportunity employer with an inclusive work environment. Women, survivors, people of color, LGBQ/T individuals, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To Apply email resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. Please use subject heading: Application for Survivor Services Manager. No calls please.